Re: URL CSS pseudo class

First, I'd like to apologize for the quick reply, and for what I believe to
be my mistake.

If I am understanding you correctly, you are proposing a pseudo class which
would apply to a link if its url is the same as the document's. Thereby
enabling the ability to style a link which goes to the same page the link
resides in. Indeed, this would be similar to what Charles-André is
proposing, but impossible to implement (your proposal) using that syntax. As
an example, look at the navigation links on the right side of my website (
http://bblanco.homelinux.net/), where the links leading to the current page
are disabled. If I'm interpreting your proposal correctly, this pseudo class
would do something similar, but change only the style.