Re: URL CSS pseudo class

Agreed - it would be nice if user styles for 'fixing up' websites were freely usable in multiple browsers. IMHO a variant of the @-moz-document domain solution (@domain ?) would likely be easier to deal with, both for style sheet authors as for browsers. Though without an installer mechanism like the Stylish extension, it requires users to deal with files and their file system. This will restrict it to being a feature for a tiny minority of users (though somewhat larger than the ultra-tiny minority that uses user styles now :) ).

You can use Site Preferences in Opera to set a specific single style sheet as user style for a specific server or domain, no scripting needed. Not even @domain needed if you use that method.

--
                                                     Rijk van Geijtenbeek
                                   Opera Software ASA, Documentation & QA

"The most common way to get usability wrong is to listen to what users
say rather than actually watching what they do." - J.Nielsen