Re: Fwd: Draft PER of Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second Edition) available for review

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:05:15 +0100, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:25:29 +0100, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:45:40 +0100, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I thought I'd forward this to www-style and public-webapps, since it
>>> affects CSSOM, MQ and XBL2.
>>
>> As I said somewhere in private email since this draft does not define
>> UA conformance criteria CSSOM could do that (and currently includes
>> some ideas in that direction already), but I'm a bit at a loss how to
>> also make them work for XSLT.
>
> Maybe the XSLT spec can cover processing for XSLT.

Well sure, the problem is that actually loading the resource (fetching in
terms of HTML5) is not defined either. I guess I could define loading and
say that it is out of scope for CSSOM to define what happens for
non-text/css types (other than those that get treated as text/css anyway
for legacy reasons).

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/