Re: [css3-transitions] rule for animation of 'visibility' is backwards

We don't.  WebKit doesn't actually support visibility:collapse (except experimentally on flexboxes).  The engine doesn't actually support it yet on table objects.  Right now in WebKit for animation purposes they're considered to be "the same value" so no animation occurs.

dave