Re: Gradient syntax proposal -- Problems

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 7:10 PM, James Elmore<James.Elmore@cox.net> wrote:
> Is there still a problem if the 90deg line is on the left edge of the box or
> on the right? I don't think so, but after my lapse, someone else needs to
> verify this.

Nope.  A gradient going from the bottom left to the top left is
identical to one going from the bottom right to the top right, and for
that matter identical to one going from the bottom center to the top
center (some of the syntaxes displayed in example 1 illustrate that
these are all identical).

The issue with corners being specified incorrectly has been fixed.