Re: [CSS21] display:run-in clarifications

On 8/26/2009 10:38 AM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> Thanks all !
>
> It turns out I understood the main use-case after all. The 'do
> run-ins run into the first cell of a table' question made me question
> whether that was the case as I wasn't sure whether or why it was
> desirable.

The only kind of run-in interaction I could see with a table that would
make sense would be to convert the run-in into a caption. But there's
already an element for that (|caption|) and it might result in multiple
captions. Not to mention it might look messed up now that caption
margins no longer collapse.

Or maybe that wouldn't be appropriate at all. I'm still not quite sure
where captions (or even |th| used for table headers) fit in with the