Re: [CSS3, border-radius] and now is real fun.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Andrew
Fedoniouk<news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:
> I am speaking about cases like transition from dotted to double line as Brad
> mentioned.
> Strictly speaking it is even physically impossible on pixel grids of finite
> size.
> Or at least it should be some unknown yet non-trivial morphing rules.

There are two trivial morphing rules.  One is to just do a sharp
transition.  The other is to do a crossfade between the two styles.

You're free currently to invent more elaborate styles when you wish,
but there's always those two easy ones that will work between any pair
of styles.