Re: Repeating gradients (Was: Re: Talk on radial gradients)

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> The behavior of the last example is strange, and probably unwanted,
> where it runs more color-stops *inside* of the starting-circle.  It
> makes it basically impossible to have an image start with a
> solid-color starting-circle.

Weren't you proposing to do away with the inner circle anyway? :-)

Changing the behaviour to not repeat inside the inner circle is an option.
SVG doesn't support inner circles with nonzero radius so consistency with
SVG is not an issue.

Rob
53:5-6]