Re: Gradient syntax proposal

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2009, at 1:11 PM, "David Perrell" <davidp@hpaa.com> wrote:

> Doesn't the ability to specify multiple gradients of different size
> reduce
> the need for complexity in the gradient spec?

You mean because having the bg-positions to start and stop on is
essentially creating a new box with it's own internal dimensions of
0%-100% and 0px or more? You thinking you can just create a second
background thats as small as that box? I was think of that too, but
the gradation actually needs to keep going on all four sides of that
box, even at odd angles, so I don't think that'd work.