Re: Possible problem with rounded corners

The Working Draft does say say nested items are to be clipped, but so
far I don't think any implementations are doing that yet. It was a
more recent change to the Working Draft (a few months ago, as I
recall), and not without some small disagreement from an implementor.
Eventually, implementors will adjust to the change and implement that
part as written, or if no one does then it will be marked as "at risk"
and eventually taken out of the final spec.