Re: Tabbed Interfaces in CSS

On Friday 2009-04-24 14:40 +0200, Giovanni Campagna wrote:
> First of all, read User Interface for CSS3 [1]. You'll find in section
> 5.3.3 a property called "user-select", that defines the selection /

These properties were removed in later drafts (css3-ui) because, for
a start, they mean that properties influence the results of
selectors.  I think there may have been other problems with them
too.

(Just noticed this while skimming a few messages in this thread;
nowhere close to catching up on the whole thing.)

-David