Re: [css3-layout] New JavaScript implementation for Template Layout Module

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Alexis Deveria <adeveria@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the interest of encouraging support for a CSS layout system, I have
> created an implementation of the current CSS Template Layout Module as
> a jQuery plug-in, and thought I'd share it with the list.
>
> Project page: http://code.google.com/p/css-template-layout/
> Related blog post: http://a.deveria.com/?p=236
> Demos: http://a.deveria.com/csstpl/
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated.

*Awesome*, Alexis.  I believe I remember a js-based Template Layout
implementation in the past, but it didn't seem as good as yours.
That's just wonderful.  (And, since it's jQuery-based, I'll be taking
advantage of it.)

Question: It seems like if you have only a single element in a slot,
the element is stretched to fill the entire height of the slot, but
when multiple elements are positioned into a slot they all use their
natural height.  Is this intended?

~TJ