Re: About multiple backgrounds' syntax

His twitter is about a specific issue, namely allowing multiple color
values in the background syntax.  I have said before I think this is a
dumb idea, and current implementations (like WebKit) do not allow
this.  I am still hopeful that allowing multiple colors will be
scrapped.  It's just a terrible idea.  I believe scrapping it is on
the table, since that was one of the issues recently raised in that
list that was sent out a few days ago.