RE: [Css Variables] Variable Declaration Blocks

Andrew,

> We've found that natural constants first-seen-first-used approach
> works just well. For example:

You suggested the same thing back in June and it was discussed here:
http://www.nabble.com/WebKit-now-supports-CSS-Variables-td18076178i60.html#a
18162114
or
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Jun/0351.html
..

and I agree with the other posters at that time that it would be
confusing to have "first rule overrides later rules" for
variables/constants when the rest of CSS uses "last rule overrides
earlier rules".

Best regards
Mike Wilson