Re: SVG clip-path, mask and filter for non-SVG content

Hi, Rob-

Thanks again.  We'll discuss these at the next telcon and get right back
to you.  I think that we had all agreed they would be good additions,
and I agree that an SVG spec would be a good place to do them.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs