Re: [css3-namespace] Last call comments from XHTML2 WG

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:20:14 +0200, Daniel Glazman

> Steven Pemberton wrote:
>
>>     * Because of CSS's versioning mechanism, it is a Bad Thing if rules
>> change meaning across versions
>
> Steven, that's the point : CSS has no versions... only levels.
> I have said many times in the past that we now need to get rid
> of levels to move to versions.
>
> </Daniel>

I have no personal opinion about whether CSS should have levels or
versions, and apologies if I caused confusion by using the word "version"
instead of "level" in my email. I meant 'level' everywhere.

However, the comments are purely in the light of the existing mechanism
using levels.

Best wishes,

Steven