Re: [css3-color] New last call for comments on CSS Color

As previously noted I'd remove section 3.1.1. I think it's an
unhealthy section.

There are also two more references in the spec to CRTs, which I think
needs to be updated for LCDs by at least adding a reference to them.

Paragraph starting with "Values outside the device gamut should be
slipped...when the gamut is known." I'd remove the whole. The phrase
"For a typical CRT monitor, whose device gamut is the same as sRGB..."
demonstrates a fundamental problem that we have with the LCD world of
today in that there is no typical LCD display and their gamut can be
decidedly smaller than that of sRGB.

Best regards,

Chris Murphy