Re: [CSSOM] Can we have a .computedStyle in ElementCSSInlineStyle

>> You lost me on that one. What was it you were trying to explain?
>
> I was saying it might be worth having two different APIs.  Let's
> call them (for purposes of this example; I think these are bad
> names) element.authorSpecifiedStyle and element.allSpecifiedStyle.

If we want to preserve compatibility with IE's names (that exists sinds
1998), we need :
- currentStyle (all existing rules. If no value, then return the default
value. If default value is inherit, compute the value of the parent)
- authorStyle (only rules defined in author's stylesheets. If no value, then
return null)

> An example to show the difference between the two:  if the UA style
> sheet has:
>  h1 { font-weight: bold; font-size: 200%; }
> and the page's style sheet has:
>  h1 { text-decoration: underline; }
> then:
>  element.authorSpecifiedStyle.textDecoration == "underline"
>  element.allSpecifiedStyle.textDecoration == "underline"
>  element.authorSpecifiedStyle.fontWeight == ""
>  element.allSpecifiedStyle.fontWeight == "bold"

So we can get :
(ua-css) h1 { font-size: 200%; font-weight: bold; }
(ath-css) div.a { font-size: 15px; }
(ath-css) div.a > h1 { text-decoration: underline; }
(ath-css) <div class="a"><h1 style="color: darkblue;">Some title</h1></div>

h1.[style].fontSize:
    - style : ""
    - authorStyle : null
    - currentStyle : "200%"