Re: [css3-background] background-size vs background-stretch

I still think background-fill is more intuitive to the designer mind,
but given the example you showed re: fit, I think that would work as
an option, too. It's surely better than the use of size, which simply
is not an accurate description of what is being done.

Molly :)