Re: Section 10.3.8 really needs to be fixed

My opinion is that the current rules are bad for images as well.
We've gotten bugs on both images and iframes (note that older versions
of WebKit did allow replaced elements to stretch using this pattern).
I don't see any logical reason why the replaced element should refuse
to stretch.  It's clear what the author's intent is when left and
right are both specified with a value of 0.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)