Re: [css3-background] background-size vs background-stretch

I don't like background-resize either.  In the case of images with no
intrinsic size (e.g., SVG), you aren't resizing.  You're just setting
an explicit size.  I don't see any issue with the name background-
size.  I don't think it's confusing at all.

dave