Re: [CSS] Would be nice if...

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> ... CSS will allow to define values of attributes of elements.

I don't think so. CSS is a styling language, not a DOM-modification language.
There are plenty of those, see for example XSLT and STTS.

> It also would be nice if style sheet used on the page:
>  http://www.w3.org/html/
> will be fixed. Mouse hover effect for links makes them non-readable.

That's great, but you might want to point that out to the *HTML* people.
We're not in charge of their style sheets, just like they're not in
charge of our HTML.

~fantasai