Re: [css3-multicol] column overflow

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>wrote:

> Are there any problems with the current specification?

That's really for Web authors to comment on. I know Wikipedia uses
-moz-column for its lists of footnotes. That seems to work reasonably well.

> How does
> implementation in webkit and firefox hold up with the -moz-column-*
> and -webkit-column-*?

I think ours (Gecko's) works well in most cases. We don't currently support
breaking of tables or floats across column boundaries.

> What other implementations support css columns?

Prince.

> Is there a test suite?

We (Mozilla) don't have a good one.

Rob