Re: Updated versions of Apple's transforms/animations/transitions proposals

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 9:40 AM, David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com> wrote:

> No, that's not what we do.  We transition back to normal from where you
> left off.

But that's not in the spec yet, right?

I suppose you want to look at the current value and figure out "how far
along" the new transition you already are, and start from there, reducing
the duration accordingly? I'm not sure how that should interact with
transition-delay, though ... should an existing transition continue until
the transition-delay for the new transition has expired?

Another question is how dynamic changes to the transition properties should
be handled. Do transitions change in-flight or do existing transitions run
until they're done, with the new property values only applying to newly
triggered transitions?

Rob
53:5-6]