Re: FW: [CSS3] Proposal to add list-style-type: tree-line value

>  * how to draw the tree lines/twisties.  There are a bunch of
>    different cases:
>    Twisties for:
>     * tree nodes without children

Regular list markers affect line height, but these wont.
So, how big a vertical space does an empty tree node leave ?

Also, how do you draw these tree lines / twisties when text direction
changes ?
<ul>
<li style="direction:rtl;"> </li>
<li style="direction:ltr;"> </li>
</ul>

These are just details, that must be worked out and must make its way into
the spec.

Sushanth.