RE: [css-selectors]

The i18n WG made some comments on this.  (See comment 18 at [1]).  Click on
the envelope icons to follow the threads through, and you'll see that there
is some alternative wording in the internal editors draft at [2].

Note, btw, that RFC 3066 is now obsolete.  It was replaced by RFC 4646 and
RFC 4647, which should be referred to usually using the generic reference
BCP 47 [3].

RI

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0601-css3-selectors/
[2]