Re: [becss] "Behavioral Extensions to CSS" no longer an appropriate name

Paul Nelson (ATC) wrote:

> Chris Wilson, one of the original authors, believes that it is not good
> that the title of the specification has remained as is in spite of the
> fact the document being essentially a different and limited topic.
>
> We would like to suggest that a new title, such as "Binding to CSS", be
> given to the document due to the significant change in focus of the
> document. The behavior parts have been removed from the document.

I disagree, and I am also one of the original authors.

The behavioural parts have been removed from the spec. But the
spec is still all about adding behaviours to an element. Call that
binding and the public will not understand it ; call it behaviours
and they will understand it.
The original document never went beyond the status of first WD, is ages
ago and is totally forgotten. There is no confusion at all here and the
current spec remains a spiritual descendant of the first one.

</Daniel>