RE: [CSS21] CR-CSS21-20070719, 8.3.1 Collapsing in presence of min/max-height, small correction suggested

David Baron wrote:

> min-height is never greater than the used height.  It's either less
> than or equal.  (If it were greater, than we'd be violating the rule
> that the used height is at least as large as the min-height.)

Yes, my formulation was wrong.
Still, an element may have 'used height' equal to 'min-height' not because
min-height is in effect, but because this is the height of its content (a
sort of borderline case, but well possible.) I would like to see this case
listed among the ones with collapsing allowed (Firefox behaves in this way.)

Ideally one should say "used height before min-height is applied" and
include the equality case.

Bruno

--
Bruno Fassino http://www.brunildo.org/test