From: w3c-css-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-css-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Markus Mielke
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:36 AM
To: w3c-css-wg@w3.org; L. David Baron
Subject: CSS3 Tables - Boston

We went back to the drawing board and incorporated the feedback from the Beijing meeting and David's document into an updated draft: the Boston version (keeping in line with our naming conventions :))

http://iedropzone.members.winisp.net/CSS3%20Tables%20-%20Boston.pdf

I asked Bert to put this topic on the agenda for Monday afternoon.
Thanks
-- Markus