Re: CSS Generated content selection

Sergey Ignatchenko wrote:
> Hm. Let's consider user who tries copy-paste from web page into his HTML
> e-mail (and obviously CSS's are as different as one can imagine). I'd
> say that intuitively user would expect ordered list to remain ordered
> list, but preserving as much styling from original page as possible
> (among other things, roman numerals should remain roman numerals); any
> objections?

Nope.  At the same time, a user who tries copy-paste from a web page into the
same web page should also get the same effect (things look just like they did).
  This is what makes life hard with general generated content... because the
entity providing the clipboard data has no idea where it will get pasted.

> No objections :-). BTW, your note goes inline with an idea of WYSIWIG
> copy-paste.

I agree that that's ideal; I just haven't figured out how to do it yet.  :)

-Boris