Re: Stylings only possible with Tables

James Elmore wrote:

> 1. Allow a CAPTION for block elements. (Not strictly CSS, but I'm not
> subscribed to the HTML list. Also has CSS ramifications.) I see dozens
> of possible uses.

I'm not at all sure what this means. Would this be equivalent to the
title attribute, only as an element? What default presentations would
you suggest (not specify) for implementers?

How far does the proposed expanded use for the <legend> element in the
WHATWG's HTML5 draft meet your needs?

http://urlx.org/whatwg.org/92491

I suggest joining the HTML WG if you can, or at least subscribing to the
separate www-html mailing list if you want to suggest additions to (X)HTML.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis