Re: Embraced rulesets

(please reply to the www-style mailing list as well, keeping the
interested public aware of the discussions)

Le Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:58:03 +0300, Mihai Alexandru Bîrsan
<mihai.birsan@grapefruit.ro> a écrit:

> Hi Mihai!
>
> Indeed, I've thought not about backward compatibility... I'll think
> about that issue. As about code-reusability, neither had I that in mind.
> I was only looking for a convenient way of not having to repeat the same
> code over and over. Given my example, reusability could be emulated with
> @ rules:
>
> #content > .main {
>   @include url('content.main.css');
> }
> #content > .secondary {
>   @include url('content.secondary.css');
> }
>
> I'll give a deeper thought to backward compatibility and refine my
> proposal.

Generally, it's always best to keep in mind:

1. backwards compatibility
2. use cases (real-world needs)
3. code examples
4. possible corner cases