Re: CSS Generated content selection

Sergey Ignatchenko wrote:

> me to distinguish between them, it will be counter-intuitive and
> frustrating to have different copy-paste behavior); implications of this
> approach are numerous but pretty obvious (I can elaborate if necessary).

That depends on why you are copying an pasting, but in an environment
where there is a strong house style, internally produced material ought
already to be using the same style sheets and externally produced
material wants to be converted to the official style, which may be
trivial if it and the house style use structural markup, and a hassle
otherwise.

Material embedded in the original styles is probably more appropriate
for object elements, although my quick scan of the "HTML5" specification
(see bitter debage on www-html) suggests that they allow style sheets to
be overridden at he div level.