Re: CSS Generated content selection

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Sergey Ignatchenko wrote:
>> FWIW: as a user, I definitely prefer to have WYSIWYG copy-paste
>
> Basically impossible with styled HTML, since the styles in the target
> document will apply to the newly pasted content.
Depends on implementation of paste; if when pasting to HTML, pasting
agent will override all properties (or all properties which are not
consistent with the place in the document where paste takes place), it
will work this way - and it will be much more close to what user would
expect intuitively.

Sergey