Re: Select a parrent node with s CSS selector?

Daniel Beardsmore wrote:

> James Craig wrote:
>> you could dim the  paragraph to make the link stand out instead of
>> changing the link...
>
> Hm ... to me, that would be a bit iffy, as you'd be causing a
> disconcerting visual change on the whole page that could be
> confusing. It would also manifest itself as a page that flickers
> crazily as you move the mouse across links on the way to some part
> of the screen.

Only if you did it poorly.

I fail to see your point though. You can already make "disconcerting,
crazily flickering" pages today with nothing other than :hover. Just
because something *could* be misused doesn't mean that it *should*
never be allowed.

James