Re: [css3] Questions concerning namespaces module

* Jens Meiert wrote:
>* Would "toto|A" also work without a namespace declaration assuming that
>  there is such an element, or would it be ignored?

If you mean whether the selector 'toto|A' would match anything if the
prefix 'toto' has not been declared, then the answer is no.

>* Will the "xml" namespace become a "default" namespace declaration
>meaning that you don't need to explicitly declare it? Otherwise, could
>this be (or was it) considered?

I argued in favour of doing that, but as I understand it, this has so
far been rejected. I certainly hope Elika is counting your vote though.