Re: [[CSS 3] backward compatibility (was inadvertantly XHTML)

Le 28 sept. 06 à 15:17, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:07:01 +0200, David Latapie
> <david@empyree.org> wrote:
>> Why people keep talking about backward compatibility since XHTML
>> 2.0 is *not* supposed to backward-compatible?
>
> CSS is. And your issue is regarding CSS.

Stupid me. Stupid, stupid stupid. I worked too much today. I beg you
pardon for this.

I read on a French blog by a person very knowledgeable about CSS that
CSS3 won't be backward compatible. That surprises me, since CSS is
based on levels (I can provide blog URL, but since it is in French).
Was it planned for a time that CSS3 would break compatibility?

--
</david_latapie>
http://blog.empyree.org/   U+0F00