Re: [css3-selectors] :parent selector

Le Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:21:57 +0300, Patrick Lauke
<P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk> a écrit:

>> It is true in real life cases.
>>
>> Try Gmail, or the new Yahoo Mail without CSS. They are
>> unusable without
>> CSS. The list of such sites can go on. Basically, all those "web 2.0
>> applications" rely on CSS support.
>
> Mainly because they don't use appropriate structural/semantic markup in
> many cases. Web 2.0 as a concept does not, however, *rely* on CSS
> support...

I agree with the fact they do not use appropriate structural and semantic
markup.

However, I am not so sure about the "Web 2.0" thing.  "Web 2.0" is way too
vague. I shall not add anything further, since I don't want us to go
off-topic.

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future