Re: [CSS21] Possible counters() limitation?

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:28:53 +0200, Daniel Glazman

>> But there have always been parts of HTML and XHTML that can't be
>> expressed in CSS. That's life I guess.
>
> That used to be life. I was under the impression a goal for the future
> of the world wide web was a move towards more declarative stuff rather
> than hard-coded knowledge...

I think that would be great, and would appreciate it if CSS could address
all the presentation requirements of XHTML. I was led to believe that
there were aspects that CSS would never address, so I had resigned myself
to that. Tables are the hardest bit I think, but if other aspects were to
be addressed as well, all the better!

Best wishes,

Steven