Re: bidi-override scope in CSS2 and CSS 2.1

[I'm mostly offline at the moment due to travel]

Given the spec text that Richard has copied in his email,
what Bert says below seems to be correct, but I have tried
to make some sense of it, and can't. What's the reason
for having bidi-override apply to the direct inline descendents
of an element only? It doesn't seem to make sense from an
user point of view, and it doesn't seem to make sense from
an implementer's point of view, and I can't immagine that
we designed it that way when we designed it (which was
9 or 10 years ago. Any explanations, anybody?

Regards,    Martin.