Re: CSS module for 'binding' property and ':bound-element'

Ian Hickson wrote:

> I wrote up a draft for a module that would define the 'binding' and
> ':bound-element' properties:
>
>    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/xbl2/css-module.html

   I'd like to see the value of "binding" as something like this:

   The idea is that the property could support fallback like this:

| binding: url("b1.xbl") url("b1.htc"), url("b2.xbl") url("b2.htc");

   In the example above, if the user agent supports HTML Components, but
not XBL, then the user agent will bind "b1.htc" and "b2.htc" to the
selected elements. Without such fallback support, it's difficult to see
how this property can be considered neutral with regard to binding
languages.