Re: [CSS21] new WD and last call

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Bert Bos wrote:
>> The deadline for comments on this draft is December 7. If you find any
>> errors, please send them to this mailing list, <www-style@w3.org>, and
>> please include [CSS21] in the subject line (as I did on this message).
>
> Bert, what's the latest issue covered by this draft?  It doesn't seem to
> cover the issue I raised in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Nov/0006.html (which
> is not surprising given the timing), but does it cover other issues
> raised in the last few weeks/months?
>
> As far as that goes, can we assume that mail sent with "[CSS21]" in the
> subject makes it to the issues list?  Or does it need to be sent after a
> request for comments like this one?

Any email sent with [CSS21] in the subject /should/ make it to the issues
list. There isn't any other process you need to go through; we just need
to make sure we're diligent enough to record them all.

> For example, do I have to resend my request for clarification of the width
> algorithm for block reflow context roots?

If you mean the message you sent on Nov 3rd, I'm adding it to our new issues
list right now. :)

~fantasai