Re: [CSS21] Computing widths of block reflow context roots in the presence of floats

On Friday 2006-11-03 20:21 -0800, Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> Boris, I suspect that you are using not up to date document.
> The one which is published currently stays:
>
> "(although a box's *line boxes* may shrink due to the floats),"
>
> See: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visuren.html#q15
>
> Or someone just have updated the document.

No, Boris was quoting the second parenthetical in the sentence, not
the first.  The entire sentence is:

# This is true even in the presence of floats (although a box's
# *line boxes* may shrink due to the floats), unless the box
# establishes a new block formatting context (in which case the box
# itself *may* become narrower due to the floats).

which makes sense given that the message was about block formatting
context roots.

-David