Re: [css3-background] Percentages on background-position

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:35:12 +0300, Jordan OSETE
<jordan.osete@laposte.net> wrote:

> Aligns the point (0,50%) of the image with the point (20px,50%) of the
> element.
I used to think this is how it worked already. (e.g. 75% horizontal
placement lined 75% of the image with 75% of the placement area.)

> Now if we could find a way to specify both the point relative to the
> image and the point relative to the element,
This is a good idea.

But I also like David Baron's simplistic approach in re-defining the
percentage definitions (definitions which were a bit mis-leading anyway)

--
Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com