Re: I18n comment: en-cockney

I cannot see that this change accomplishes anything.
RFC 3066 says "- Dialect or variant information,
such as en-scouse" where the phrase "such as" is
clearly essential. The use of "en-scouse" as an
example in no way precludes the possibility of
"en-cockney" being an equally valid production.

Philip Taylor
--------