Re: [selectors] Attribute Selector Values Beginning with Digits

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>>   For the attribute value selectors, is it required that values
>> beginning with digits must either be quoted or the first digit escaped?
>
> Yes.  See
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-selectors-20051215/#attribute-representation
>
>   Attribute values must be identifiers or strings.
>
> Since 0 is not an identifier,

Oh, it's so obvious now that you point it out.  I read that several
times, but completely missed the part about it being an identifier, I
was only looking at strings :-).  Thanks, I e-mailed a bug report to the
IE team.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/