Re: [CSS21] <writing(and also logical) error in text>

Hi,

i may be stupid, but i don't see anything wrong.

As it's written, if the UA support both "inline" an "run-in", it will
accept "inline" first (cause it's first) then "run-in" ;
but, if it doesn't support the "run-in", it will accept the "inline"
value and *not overwrite* with the second definition.