Re: [Selectors], XSLT, and a browser's internal view of an xml document

Sorry, I wrote that too quickly.

When I wrote:

- CSS styling of custom mark-up would be easier to
> output from XSLT/XQUERY? Only because you can style
> elements individually, and the css rules rely on XML
> and simple

it should be completed by the phrase "selectors." It's
probably false, anyway, now that I rethink it.

Excuse my other grammar/diction errors. :-(

-Noah