Issues list and big picture Re: arguments and embedding

Le 3 déc. 2006 à 19:05, David Latapie a écrit :
> This is a copy of a reply regarding the “CSS big picture”. The
> original topic was the multiplicity of proposals and the reason of
> their frequent refusals.

Are you requesting something like
	- a white paper about CSS 3?
	- an issues tracking tool for CSS 3?

I have myself requested a few times this to the CSS WG. Some of the
specs have a kind of issues list in text only, but it is difficult to
access the content.
Maybe something like
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/

Bert,
I think it would help the community if this page had a link to the
issues list as well.
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work

Best

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/