Re: Selector for parent/predecessor?

David Woolley wrote:
>> Mark Birbeck wrote:
>>> Ah...I misunderstood you. When you said "ample evidence" I thought you
>>> were referring to studies, reports, statistics...
>> Not something that is easy to survey, but if you look though:
>> http://code.google.com/webstats/
>
> You only need studies, reports, statistics etc. when the facts aren't
> immediately obvious.

   This assumes that the person you're talking to is reasonable. For
example, there are people who believe...

1) That the Nazis didn't kill millions of Jews in World War II.
2) We never actually went to the moon.
3) The World is flat. (No, really.)
4) The CSS3-UI definition of :read-only makes perfect sense.